Thursday, January 7, 2010

You Belong With Me


Oh Taylor Swift! How can any girl, or boy, NOT associate with the lyrics she writes in at least one of her songs? Yes, I'm a t.swift fan(: This one's from her song "You Belong With Me" from her album "Fearless," which has been firing up those charts recently. She turned 20 like a second ago and is winning so many female artist awards and really competing with the seasoned veterans at their own game. I figured my first real post should feature one of the most popular artists with some of the most love-filled lyrics ever written. Get it, Taylor, and keep doing what you're doing because it's obviously working(: "Fearless" & "Fearless: Platinum Edition" feature even cuter songs and I really can't pick just a few to name because I like them ALL so much. Check it out ASAP, if you haven't already(:

LoveHard&DressFierce<3
**image is not owned by me

No comments:

Post a Comment